Hmmm, have not had this happen yet but I have not played the game a huge
amount yet either.  Will keep an ear out for it.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 12:05 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] another bug

I've noticed another bug. not sure if anyone else is experiencing this,
but
sometimes when jumping to try to get away from a monster, I seem to
climb
something even though there's nothing to climb. when this happens
monsters
don't attack me at all and I need to hit down arrow to jump down. it's
the
weirdest thing. if noone experiences this I can record it.