Hi Kuvvosh,

Question 1:  Will this be a total 3D game in space and on land?
End quote

As for the FPS portion of the game it will be totaly 3D. As for the dog
fight portion it will probably switch to 2D since the game would be
easier to play that way.

Question 2:  Since this going to be a story based game, will it have
multiple endings?
End quote

The original had three different endings. I am hoping to be able to do
all three endings.

Question 3:  Will this have the option of Multiplayer Space dog fighting
online?
End quote

No, the game is primarily a First Person Shooter stand alone game. The
dog fighting levels are just some bonuses that would make the game a
little cooler and fill in some plot holes in the story.

Question 4:  Can there be a nudity code in it like Tomb Rader had?
End quote

Lol! Well, I don't know how that would work. We are blind so even if I
could get the mottle who is used for the action figures, games, and
photos to pose nude none of us could see her.
More seriously we don't have graphics in our games since it is added
expense and time so a nude option wouldn't be possible anyway.

Question 5:  If Question 1 is true, will there be a training level before
the real action begins as this seems like a higher end shooting game then
Doom.
End quote

I have to think about that. The original Star Wars game didn't have a
training level, but I suppose one could be added in at some point.