From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:23 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about USA games product keys was: Prefered
Sapi voice for games?

Hi Tyler,
No, our product keys are similar to the Draconis Entertainment key
system. We will allow you to use our games on any computer you own
provided it is your computer. We initially were going to use hardware
ids, but decided in the long run that it wasn't   fare to the paid
customers to be punished for a few hackers and crackers.