Perhaps instead of all this talk of dulling blades and such, it
might be a nice idea to implement duling ability by the skeletons.  In
other words, rather than having the blade last a certain amount of
time, the skeletons could just be able to parry attacks and such, and
thusly be more difficult to Neutralize?…

Smiles,

CQ  :)

View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn