If he did windows in 2 hours. Then I can tell you he never got into a
linix system, because they are not as open as windows. Why do you
think the government still uses unix and linix for all military
bases. Because its the hardest to crack and easiest to trace you from.
over 90% of web sites are ran off linix or unix boxes, because of
there safety factor.

At 09:19 PM 2/18/2008, you wrote:
>You said Linux?  Oh my, 5 minute hack is simple to do on a Linux system. . .
>And no I don't hack. . .  But, I've seen somebody that hacked into a few
>systems, totally setup and supposed to be completely secured, and gues what,
>he hacked the Mac in less then 3 mins, and linux 5 mins and windows took
>longer but he finally hacked it in 2 hours.  Mind you this was certified
>ITT's that set these suckers up.
>
>Best way to keep people hacking so easy is doing a multiple system network.
>I used to had my own set up a few years back, and hosted web sites for
>awhile.  But, I had people try to hack it.  Never could get past all the
>Security and fake doors I had.
>
>Orca setup I had it's the bomb.  Besides it's what Ebay uses.
>
>Kuvvosh

Tim
trouble
--Sam Brown