Hi,
I feel I have to agree with Michael on the issue of waiting for
something and then not getting it. I've been playing the Monty demos
since Alchemy came out with the first one. I bought the game in
December expecting to get a great side scroller. You took a vote when
the game changed and people wanted a side scroller. Now, you're
changing it. I understand how fun a 3-d game is, but I think you need
to go with what the community wanted from the beginning, and some of us
have been waiting for for years. I really like where your going, but
please make this the second game, and finish the side scroller that
people wanted.
Karl