rich

You have actually, hit the nail on the head, as we say here in the
United Kingdom mate, :)
Thomas is not happy, i repeat not, happy to put his name to a
sidescroller
Given the setbacks, all he wants is to make this game thomases game,
not soeone elses game who ripped us all off. He wants to put thomas
ward created this, sort of, stamp on the game if you see what i mean.
That's all this is about. why should he slave away to satisfy a few
this is sick i tell you, sick
you lot who moan don't deserve to be allowed to buy from any company
again who make games, as you jsut wining dot dot dots