Hi Charles,
Yep. Those  are the ones. You put the gas in there moddel engines, and
then spun the prop on the front to start the engine. Once the prop got
going you best have your fingers and hands out of the way or the little
plastic props would hit your fingers, and it really hurt like, er, well,
you know what I mean.
I can remember a case in point where my dad and I were out playing with
them on a weekend and he started one of those buggers up, and had his
fingers in the way of the props. Let us just say there was a good
amountt of cussing to be sure, and when my dad gets into a cussing fit
like that he can out cuss, out scream, and generally out sware anyone in
existance. It probably didn't help I was standing there laughing my butt
off.
Anyway, I think we are flying off topic. I guess we need to set
ourselves back to bearing 0, 0, 0. That is true North for the uninformed
pilots out there. Grin.