Hi Phil,

Thank you very much.

I'm not sure about the running out of fuel.  That way you would not ever have a
chance to come back to get the enemy, but I will definitely put in a check to
stop the error.

I also don't know about the feet and degrees.  The math for this game is not
like a flight simulator.  You start out at 0, 0, 1000 and the enemies start out
at random places such as -800, 2400, 1200 and all of the planes just move and
are adjusted depending on what you do with the arrow keys.  And since the
enemies are constantly moving such as towards or away from you it would not
give you an exact look at how much the arrow key is actually doing.

BTW none of my games have real math with real physics, it is just Jim's math.
<grin>