Hi Kevin,
No, that isn't what I meant. The full version can design unlimited
number of games. What I meant was that you can save up to 10 places in a
single game you are playing at any given time.
For example, in a Shades of Doom type game you can save up to 9
different games you are currently playing or 9 places in the same game
you are playing. If they are full you have to save over a previously
saved game or erase all of your saved games and start over. This has to
do with the game you are playing and not the games your creating/designing.