Hi ron,

One other consideration is of course how many of us are with someone who we would
challenge to a game of whatever to make the investment of hardware and such
worth it.
End quote

And I really think this comes to the heart of the problem. While there are games out there like Jim's Monopoly that will allow multiple blind or sighted players to play against each other on the same computer I've never had anyone else to play it with. My wife isn't interested in the audio games I create or like to play as they don't have any graphics. Even though a game like Monopoly doesn't require graphics she finds it boring. So I wonder how many other blind gamers out there are faced with the same kind of problem. Maybe there are some sighted friends and family members willing to sit down and play along with a blind gamer, and probably there are plenty who would just find it boring. As a software developer I need to think of that, and figure out if the cost in man hours to make such a feature is really worth it.