Hi Claudio,
Yeah, its a side-scroller with a treasure hunting theme so obviously there will be some similarities. Though, once I finish adding the new random spon code someone gave me an idea for off list the game will have a lot more replay value. After this weekend the potion bottles, gold coins, scrolls, etc will move to different rooms from game to game. The centaurs, harpies, and skeletons will also get randomly placed. So as a result there will be a lot moe randomness to this game than Montezuma's Revenge had.

Claudio wrote:
Helllo Thomas!
Yes, I understand.
I've listened to the trailer and can say that it sounded good.
In my oppinnion, it seems not very different from the last beta of montezumas return. The musik is different, the player and the objekts you can pick up, but at least, the prinzip seems to be similar.
That's gread.
Best regards,
Claudio.