it would still be a text adventure but with sound makes it more realistic
But in the end it is thomases choice

On 7 Dec 2008, at 14:00, Thomas Ward wrote:

Hi Claudio,
Well, if everyone wanted me to in theory I could add sounds and music to the game. I could even use Sapi support rather than display everything on the screen. Question is if I added Sapi support, music, sounds, etc would it make the RPG game more interesting to you?

Claudio wrote:
Hi,
I also prefer audiogames instead of textadventure.
I don't like it when jaws talks to me what's going on in the game...
I love it when I can hear sounds.
Best regards,
Claudio.

If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .