Hi,
That would be an interesting set of matches. Though, in a case of
Sub-0 and Iceman they would likely be equally matched. Iceman is
practically invulnerable to ice attacks since that is his specialty.
Iceman's weekness is fire, and would be better matched with someone
with a special fire attack.
Although, since MK VS DC does have DC characters I would like to see a
matchup between Ice and Sub-0. However, since Ice is a little known DC
Comics super hero I don't think we will ever see that happen.  She
appeared in a few shows of Justice League Unlimited, but didn't get
really any lines or important parts. i guess DC Comics has side lined
her character after her supposed death and disappearance in justice
League International.  Though, her appearance in Justice League
Unlimited may be their attempt to reintroduce her character to DC
Comics fans.