I'm just waiting for the next mk game. I know I'm jumping the gun and all,
but...
 I still can't wait

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 11:35 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What games are people playing now?

    actually one thing the mk dev team was planning on adding was
invulnerability. For instance Sub-zero would be able to shrug off Superman's
ice breath, however they couldn't do this due to lack of time. They also
couldn't find moves for every character and it would've been unbalanced. it
would've been awesome though.