what does the law say about compaies that don't respond to clearly stated
emails asking such questions.
I am sure I asked code factory about distribution, etc.
They chose to ignore parts of my message I am sure of it.
they also took about 2-3 weeks to respond, actually more, maybe a couple munths.
They clearly don't care if someone puts them online and bandies them around,
and yet...