There's an old, old game for grinding that I thought was pretty good.
Usurper. I have a copy of it, but I don't know how to host it.

As for Iron Realms, if you have an out of character question, TELL one
of the fate guides. That word, TELL, is in all caps, by the way, to
denote a command. Tell Fate-Guide message. Remove fate-guide and
insert name. Correct spelling is a must, however. This also works with
other people. It's private communication, and fate guides are used to
that sort of question. There are a lot of commands, and I'm not
surprised that they're eluding you. THey're eluding me, and I feel
pretty devoted.

As I said in my original post, Iron Realms seems to be about the
players and their requests. I know what it is to not want to do the
homework to advance in guilds. I may never do it. It's not necessary,
you know.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard