but not officialy you can just made a pack with the old sounds and
musics tow and put in the sendspace for who wants tow, right?
smile.
-----Mensagem original-----
De: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Terça, 10 de Fevereiro de 2009 15:12
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] New MOTA Trailer Released

Hi Lucas,

Snip
Only the new Angela sounds perhaps a bit too  aggressive to me. Do
you think that mixing the two voices together, choosing  the best
fitting sounds
for each event from the two sets of screams and  grunts, would make a
noticeable
difference in the end? Like two different  persons?
End snip

I really can't do that. Reason is in the early Alphas I was using the
sounds of Lara Croft, from the Tomb Raider games, as place holder sounds
until I got someone else to do the character effects for Angela. As a
result using the Lara Croft effects would technically be breaking
international copyright laws, and having had this sort of trouble before
with Montezuma's Revenge i won't do that. So officially I have my own
character effects for Angela Carter.
Smile.