Hi Scot,
Eliet Simons is not on this list. He is a sighted musician who makes his living making music for movies, vidio games, commercials, etc. Even better yet I got a pretty good deal on purchasing the music for the Tomb Hunter games. I am fairly impressed myself. Anyway, as for the footsteps I don't see a big problem slowing the running steps down. That is something I will likely fine tune in the beta stage when I am shutting down development and just work on tweeking this and that to run smoother, better, whatever. Grin.

Scott Chesworth wrote:
woo, impressive sounding stuff!!  Dunno whether he's on the list or
whether his name just doesn't ring any bells for me because i'm new to
this scene, but whoever eliot simons is he's done you proud man, the
music is perfect!

One thing that occurred as I was listening is that perhaps the
footsteps could be a touch quieter, but more importantly the running
speed could be a bit slower.  my thinking is that the current speed
suits a cartoon type fun sidescroller, if we were playing say
accessible sonic they'd be perfect, but the sound onn this title is a
long way from plinky plonky cartoon stuff, and a slightly slower run
would uphold the realism for me.  Of course, that might mean shrinking
your maps to maintain fast paced gameplay or something else
nightmareish for you, i have no idea how it all works, but its just a
thought.

cheers, looking forward to playing this one!!

scott