I agree. Very impressive, although I must say the key sound sounds a little too much to me like steelshod hooves. Other than that I'm really impressed so far.
Eeny meeny miney mo. Is Homer a hero? The answer is...no.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New MOTA Trailer Released

woo, impressive sounding stuff!!  Dunno whether he's on the list or
whether his name just doesn't ring any bells for me because i'm new to
this scene, but whoever eliot simons is he's done you proud man, the
music is perfect!

One thing that occurred as I was listening is that perhaps the
footsteps could be a touch quieter, but more importantly the running
speed could be a bit slower.  my thinking is that the current speed
suits a cartoon type fun sidescroller, if we were playing say
accessible sonic they'd be perfect, but the sound onn this title is a
long way from plinky plonky cartoon stuff, and a slightly slower run
would uphold the realism for me.  Of course, that might mean shrinking
your maps to maintain fast paced gameplay or something else
nightmareish for you, i have no idea how it all works, but its just a
thought.

cheers, looking forward to playing this one!!

scott