Hi Ron,
Um... You mean Tomb Raider don't you? Tomb Hunter is the USA Games series loosely based on Tomb Raider. not the other way round. Grin. Anyway, the PC Tomb Raider games all place around $30 in price here in the U.S. The PC releases are a bit cheaper than the PS2 and PS3 releases. I haven't done any recent pricing for Tomb Raider Underworld for PS3 but last I checked the lowest price going was $45 for it. So Tomb Hunter has that beat in price by $10, and it is fully accesible.

Ron Schamerhorn wrote:
Hi all

I'd have to say from the sounds of the game and considering what a not so accessible comparison would cost that $35 is a good deal. I bet the Tomb Hunter games didn't go that cheap when they came out.

Ron