Mouth...watering...anticipation...growing...
Eeny meeny miney mo. Is Homer a hero? The answer is...no.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lukás Hosnedl" <lukas.hosn...@seznam.cz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 4:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New MOTA Trailer Released

Now! This! Is! Just! Wonderful!
Great news to hear! I never would believe how a side scroller could successfully resemble the most modern Tomb Raider if someone told it to me before I heard your MOTA trailers. You are introducing such new, revolutionary elements into audiogames, both features and atmospheric details and more, that all other games start looking like the old 8-bit Atari classics right next to your avesome inventive creations. :-D
Lukas