Yeah, definitely! Now you are right! REminds me of Angel of Darkness, where Lara Croft also used to talk to herself at several occasions. :-D Like when you attempted a task that you were too weak for, so she just said: "I'm not strong enough." Or there were several little cluess to help you solve a particularly tough puzzle that sounded misterious at first but later made perfect sense. For example, I remember that there was a place where you unarmed a timed bomb or something like that and then had to get underwater somehow, so she just told you: "Dive, girl, dive", or something like that. Wonderful ideas you have, Thomas. Besides, it will be cool to have Angela say something, actual fluent sentences rather than just screams of pain or shock, at certain places in the game. You are moving the audiogaming world forward by a light year and not just a single step, really! :-D
Lukas
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New MOTA Trailer Released

Hi Will and all,
Actually, when I get finished with one of the newer patches for 0.5 Angela will do something different when she encounters a wall. Instead of a thump/scream she will say this is a dead end or something like that. I am assuming here that a person wouldn't actually run into the wall face first so she will tell you that the wall is there and stop before hitting it. The coolness of this game is in the detail I put into it.

william lomas wrote:
I think the screams are fitting since she is walking into a wall and it is shock more than anything.