Well since I have 3 computers on this home network its easier to share and
deploy.
its also good for systems that say I install the system on then I load all the
programs, and all offline updates before I load the security stuff on it,
connect to the net and get the updates.
On a patch site the author did not put the latest dotnet because you had to get
extra updates from windows update, the update was 248mb with everything, but if
I got the main part of the update which was 231mb I only had to get 16mb from
windowsupdate.