Hi Aaron,
That's a bit of a problem. Inno Setup doesn't have a detection and install from web type of feature to my knowledge. I know Microsoft Advanced Setup Installer does, but it is also extremely expensive. I think it is possible the only way to resolve some of these issues is to stop using the free setup tools and bite the bulllet and buy Advanced Setup Installer which has what I need to detect components like this.

Valiant8086 wrote:
hi.
Or you could have the installer check to see if the required components are
installed, if not, download them and install them  before finishing
installation.