Hi Yohandy,
I don't have a set of Wii controllers so I can't comment on them personally. However, I don't mind the XBox 360 controller. I sort of liked them so this could be a personal preference thing. As far as my own future games I don't currently have plans to support Wii-Motes because I don't own them and don't really feel up to buying some just to test them out at this time. However, I do have an XBox 360 cntroller, and have been testing that with the latest DirectX SDK and I can probably support it with no problem in the next few games I create such as Raceway. Of course If I decide to buy a Wii-Mote, Bluetooth, etc for my desktop computer for Blood Money then I might take a bigger interest in supporting them myself.

Yohandy wrote:
If wii controllers are an option, than I much prefer using those. I prefer ps3 and wii controllers over xbox any day. I really dislike the fact that xbox controllers are so huge and uncomfortable to use. the D-pad is also horrible. I tried playing mk with an xbox controller and I had major problems trying to keep the character from jumping and doing other stupid things.