To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] PS3 Controllers was Blood money Online fighting

If wii controllers are an option, than I much prefer using those. I prefer ps3 and wii controllers over xbox any day. I really dislike the fact that xbox controllers are so huge and uncomfortable to use. the D-pad is also horrible. I tried playing mk with an xbox controller and I had major problems trying to keep the character from jumping and doing other stupid things.