Wow, you guys must be really hard on controllers. I've had my ps3 for going on a year now, both my brother and I play it, and we've never had any problems with the controllers. I did notice they were a bit smaller than the ps2 controllers but that's about it.

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 3:30 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] PS3 Controllers was Blood money Online fighting

Hi,
Yeah, have to agree with you on this. I played a little with a PS3 at the store and i also thought the PS3 controllers were cheaply made and flimsy. I much prefer the XBox controllers to the PS3 controllers, and even my PS2 controllers are better.

Constantine wrote:
In my experience, the PS3 aka dualshock controllers have gone into the dust. I played a ps3 a while ago with a dualshock controller. The thing is flimzier. It seems with every generation of consoles the controllers and things get flimzier. The xbox controller might be big, but its sturdy and doesn't feel like it could break. Same with the wii mote. The wii mote, in fact, is quite interesting since you can do funky things with it.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com