If so, how will this affect previously purchased games that do use a machine based authorization method? Will new versions of, let's say, Super Liam, and the necessary code to use them be made available?, or will those games stay as they are. Thanks.

---
Gun control only controls the guns of lawful citizens while placing them in control of the unlawful ones. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 12:59 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] LWorks says goodbye to machine based licensing,and hello to a new Judgment day

One of the major complaints that gamers have had is that all of LWork's
games use a machine-based licensing system.  This system was originally
written to discourage piracy. In theory, it was a great system, but leaves
a lot to be desired when it comes to ease of registration.  So I'm
announcing that today, all future titles from LWorks will use a user-based
licensing system. My plan is to release an updated version of Judgment day some time this month that will use this user-based system. There will be no
more machine-based codes, and no need to constantly email support for new
codes. I'm hoping that this will help gamers overall who don't want to have
to wait to get replacement keys.  there will also be a few other small
features that will be in the next release, so stay tuned.

Liam
www.l-works.net