hi.
Ok just finnished level1, oh wow that was good.
one thing I noticed is that alt and alt space whilst crouched brought up the
system menu which sometimes meant I couldn't get a monster.
saved games would load from the main menu but the menu would still be there,
until you canciled, the load in which case the game would still be loaded, but
then you would have to start a new game then load the save.
if you do it from the save menu in the main menu I will get that its loaded but
then unavalible.
thats all the bugs.