HI thom
2 things.
Firstly, I have noticed that pressing escape in the main menu does nothing;
the game does not respond if I press escape.
The only way to exit is to choose exit from the menu.
Secondly, I have noticed that there is a locked door right at the beginning
of the level, at the left, but there is no way to open it.
If I progress in the level and I am in the lake and I go back, I cannot go
back to that locked door at the beginning of the level.
I'm told; looks like a dead end.
What is hidden in that room left to 1room1?