When I saw Sarngard originally, i thought we were getting more story, ---- afterall it gives Thane Pyrond distinctly more plot.

However the way it's been implemented is indeed rather unsatisfactory.

As I said, I don't want to spam the man, ---- but I have seen this worrying trend for the passed few years, which is why my Sryth playing has decreased so much.

While I also don't want to cryticize someone who's writing I greatly admire, I do also believe the Gm has become rather financially greedy.

Originally, I thought subscription for a game was a good idea, --- it shows my appreciation, and gives the gm the security to develope.

The original Tallys idea was okay too, --- back in the days when the most expensive gear was 32 tocans or so.

donating here was a way to show your appreciation with a few more dollars which gave you an extra bit of push, ----- though not too much.

However recently, it seems there are many areas in the game which are just At sponges, and the disparity betwene Tallys items and the most powerful in game ones is just extreme!

It wouldn't matter if you could stil get through the adventures with normal equipment, ----- but most of the time you can't, and with the game now rewarding players for extensive donating and grinding, this gap is just getting larger.

This is the chief reason why i've mooved much more into the realms of gamebooks these days.

I do have half a mind to send the Gm an honest E-mail, ---- just to let him know that not everyone out there approves of Sryth's competitive leanings.

I also find it sad that Ekitrina is a character I am deeply fond of, she has her own background, story, appearence and personality.

yet the more generically grindy Sryth becomes, the less in touch with her as a character I feel, ---- which isn't nice, considdering how long we've been together.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>