I agree. THe only things keeping me in Sryth are A. It's the only remotely
accessible such game that actually has any substance to it and B. when new
signgle-player adventures do come out they still manage to keep me interested.
And the GM has been extremely accomodating with regard to us blind folks. I
haven't known many other such folks who'd do that.

It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go.