Hi Bryan,
Well, like I said James North's code was fairly easy to read and understand. Plus he gave me a lot of documentation on Montezuma's Revenge which helped. The biggest problem was he designed this graphical level editor to draw levels for the game which wasn't accessible in any way, shape, or form. Plus I had already heard at that time that with Vista coming out Visual Basic 6 was soon to become unsupported. I felt the game needed to be rewritten from scratch to fix both issues. Then when I was almost ready to release Montezuma's Revenge I got sacked with a cease and desist letter regarding the Montezuma's Revenge copyright. One of those cases where if I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I rather suspect that if he had then Thomas might not have had nearly so many headaches with it as he has. I wouldn't have wanted to be saddled with that kind of mess, especially of this was my first programming endeavour. It'd be more than a little disheartening. Heck, it probably feels that way even for experienced programmers.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.