Hi,
Oh, I'd say Entombed has a long long ways to go before it sees a 1.0 stable release. Not surprising really seeing as it is a difficult genre of game to program given the amount of programming and development involved. The thing to keep in mind is that whoever said it would be ready by fall of 2009 was only speculating at a release date, and apparently underestimated the time involved in creating the game.
Cheers!

William L. Houts wrote:

Hey Listers,

I've just rejoined the group and am interested to know how far "Entombed" is from its final release. It seems I read somewhere that it was expected in Fall of 2009, and here we are. Just eager for that roguelike action again!

--Bill