I say stick with Heather. Granted my first preference would have been Neospeach Kate but Heather is definitely a very high quality voice. I'd say just leave it the way it is.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Heather Voice in Mota Beta 8

Hi Shaun,
Well, I could use a British voice like Scansoft Emily or AT&T Audry, but again it is probably not appropriate given the fact some people would prefer an American English voice. Microsoft Anna is ok, but there are better female American voices out there. As for ESpeak that is definitely out of the question. I'd sooner use Eloquence before ESpeak for games. If I could find my keys for my Cepstral voices i could try one of those.

shaun everiss wrote:
hmmm.
I come from new zealand so its the other way round for me.
However don't dispair, have you tried a brittish voice?
I am using orphius1 which is well it says uk but it sounds more new zealand than anything else so maybe thats why. You always could try espeak although it sounds like a can still its ok for what it is.
I suppoe you could try anna.