Hi,
Yep. That's my problem alright. I got Heather as part of a promotional not knowing that my version is only for Text Aloud. Had I known differently I would have purchased the Sapi 5 version that works with Window Eyes, Jaws, DSpeech, whatever. As for Rachel that voice rocks. I've heard demos of it, I like it, but I can't really afford to get it right now.

Cheers!

peter Mahach wrote:
I found d-speech better than TA. TExt aloud is more for... hmm, reading. if you want to rapidly make sounds I prefer d-speech, but if thomas bought the TA only version of heather then he's stuck with it. btw if you ask me the UK voice Rachel, also from acapela has more intonation than heather and 'd go with her, but that's just me.