God I hate Vista. If I had the finances I'd put Windows 7 on my laptop just to get away from this User Account Control crap or at least, this version of it.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Heather Voice in Mota Beta 8

Hi,
As far as I am concerned the best text to speech voices out there are those that come with Mac OS Snow Leopard. Some of those voices are as human sounding as a voice can come, and still be text to speech. Even better you can crank them up very fast, and they are as fast and smooth as using Eloquence. Windows screen readers still doesn't have anything that comes close to the voices available for Mac users. Give Apple a couple of years and I think we might see a lot more blind users switching to Mac instead of Windows for exactly accessibility features like that. Although, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm very impressed with Windows 7. I've already started the order process to upgrade all of my computers to Windows 7 in the next couple of months or so. I definitely will be updating all of my Vista systems first as I think Windows Vista was a total flop. It is too slow, extremely bloated, and its version of user account control sucks just to name a few of my major gripes. Then, I do have one older XP system here, mainly for games, which might get updated to Windows 7 as Windows XP is really beginning to show its age.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
> Exactly. I use Mobile Speak Smartphone with Loquendo Susan on my cell
phone and I can definitely see where you're coming from.
> Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of
pizza?