Hi Dark,

A good point. Not to mention if I'm intentionally creating a maze in the Tomb Hunter games like David with Shades of Doom an unexplored navigator might be too much like a cheat. A simple visited here reminder should be enough to tell you that you've explored this location before. Plus the ambient effects such as dripping water, windy passages, swinging ropes, lava pits, whatever should be a clue you've been in this room before as well.

dark wrote:
I'm not sure on the unexplored space navigator, ---- sinse discovering ropes to climb etc would be part of the challenge of the game for me.

Maybe it could tell you roughly where the nearest unexplored area was, ---- and leave getting there up to you, ---- Eg, east 30 meters, or down 10 if it was space on another floor.

I totally agree with peter here about the ambient sounds, ---- though i well suspect this is already planned for Mota anyway.

this is something I've used significantly in Shades, Sarah and Gma tank commander, which has helped hugely!

Beware the Grue!

dark.