Hi Philip,
Ok, got you. I saw that in the manual, but didn't pay attention to that I guess.

Smile.

Philip Bennefall wrote:
Hi Thomas and others,

About the age limit, I'll quote from the manual:

"The game is aimed at children aged 14+. There are some mild violent elements of a cartoon nature so adult supervision is advisable to younger gamers."

So as you can see, it only says that the game is aimed and not restricted to children over 14. So 14 is merely a recommendation for parents who want to have a little more control over exactly what their children are subjected to; be it through a game, a film, etc. My parents had no problem with my playing titles with as much violence as Q9 when I was 11 or 12, but I know that some would and hense the notice in the manual. I also included it in order to protect myself in the event that the game would become more violent in the future as I would then have fairly free hands.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall