De: "Allison Mervis" <alliso...@gmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Domingo, 13 de Dezembro de 2009 14:05
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA Announcement

I would hope that most people would be mature enough to wait, and would
realize that the delay is for our benefit as players and consumers. Thomas,
I personally think that you should do whatever will be best in the long run.
>From what you said in your original post, it sounds like that would be
taking the time necessary to recode, so I say go for it, and don't listen to
the winers.
Allison
Allison
http://www.allisonmervis.com/