From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 2:18 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

Hi Dark,
I beg to differ with you about Shades of Doom, Sarah, etc being 3d.
Technically they are not 3d. Although they are FPS games they have 3d
audio systems, but the movement still is restricted to an x/y axis. None
of the games have an x, y, and z axis of movement making them only 2d in
nature. If you want to count how many true 3d games we have the answer
is 0. We don't have any, because true 3d movement and game worlds have
never been done yet by any developer for the VI gaming community. That
is one reason I am so excited to actually do it once the Genesis engine
is created. No one besides me has been willing to step forward and take
this next step in audio game development.