Quake is indeed 3D, sinse you have catwalks, stairs, and jumping, which all play a large effect upon the game, and you can for instance jump down from above on someone with your axe.

beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

probably not jumping is in most games some 3dfps stuff like duke nukem you jump and sertainly quake has jumping in it.
At 03:29 p.m. 27/12/2009, you wrote:
Only 1 2D side scroller?  I suppose that Super Liam isn't two dimensional,
even though you do go down below to battle the rats and jump over the fans.
Is jumping over stuff considered a second dimension?  Super Liam, however,
is a side scroller, so MOTA is not the only one we have, right?
---
In God we trust!