Hi,

What is this game about do you kknow? I've tried looking on the website and
I can't find anything.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: 28 December 2009 15:58
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] strategy games: any interest?

Hi Zack and Thomas,
A week ago David Greenwood posted this message about his newstrategy game,
Time of Conflict.

A couple of months ago we started beta testing a new game from GMA Games
called Time of Conflict.  As it sometimes goes, the Time of Conflict beta
testers came up with great ideas on how to improve the game, and of course
we would not be doing our job if we didn't implement them. This definitely
lengthened the expected beta testing time, but I believe that it will lead
to a much better game.  We are very close to a public beta...maybe just a
week or two, but it is hard to say since bugs are still being found, and
small inconsistencies are being fixed.

Version 1 will be a stand-alone game, but hopefully close on its heels the
multi-player game should follow.   Preliminary testing for the multi-player
game has already started, but there is still a lot of work before we can
release that version.  This should not hold up the release of version 1
though.

Regards,
David Greenwood
davidgreenw...@gmagames.com