Hello,

Please do not suggest reformatting until we have much more information. Reformatting is a very drastic step, and someone who does not know what they are doing can end up with a very expensive paperweight and lose all of their data.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com

shaun everiss wrote:
um why exactly will your hard drive not accept compressed files?
I suggest you reformat and the problem will go away.
Actually why only run standard programs and not compressed.
you either have your security system screwed or you just need to reformat or
something.