well linux manages security better than windows.
in fact windows is trying to get security set right like linux.
unfortunately linux does not have uac.
Most things are allowed but if you need to access something that needs access
well you need the root password.
and ofcause you can bypass that with a command with a config that has things
you want active in  it for easy access to things like shutdown.