To: "Jacob Kruger" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Elite was RE: classic games

Hi Jacob,

It sounds like your computer speakers may be larger than mine. I don't turn mine up too loud since I live in an apartment building. Plus the building is built on a cement slab so it takes some to get that to vibrate much. But hey some of the explosions etc in games are felt at my feet since the sub woofer speaker is on the floor.

I used to run my computer out through my stereo with it's RTR speakers with their 15 inch woofers. <grin> But they are not located for a good stereo separation for my computer desk, so that doesn't work out so well for game play were you need that.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

A true subwoofer makes the concrete shake beneath you.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA