Hi Shaun,

Yeah, I know that allot of people use headphones for game play.  Especially
when you need stereo listening.  I just have never liked headphones.  They do
not sound as good as my speakers, I can not hear around me which makes me feel
isolated and they make my ears hot.  Guess that I am lucky in that my desk is V
shaped which allows me to set my speakers up for good stereo separation.  I
have occasionally forgot to turn off the microphone though and that throws off
the stereo effect since it picks up and broadcasts the sound from one speaker.

BFN

    Jim

(((((This message in Stereo where available)))))

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA