Hi all,

I know this isn't a list to discuss development on, but I'm taking an online
class in VB and was wondering if anyone can help me. I really don't understand
the lesson's instructions because the teacher is being visual and wants me to
arrange and move windows to certain places and gives a picture on how it should
look. Then in the toolbox he wants me to drag something and put "beep" in front
of some lines of code which I'm guessing is in the bloody image, and basically
the program is supposed to be a button that when you click it it beeps.

Then there's another button that, when pressed, counts from 1-500 very quickly.

If anyone can help I'll send the instructions so you can be baffled as well.
Trying to understand these instructions and trying to learn VB the program
itself is proving difficult. I mailed the teacher and he said "Use VB however
it works for you."

That's the problem, I don't know how it works for me yet.

Thanks.