hmmm
you need vb shortcuts  keys.
there is a llink on empowermentzone for all the document projects and there are
manuals ofr the dotnet stuff in there like www.empowermentzone.com/cnet_doc.zip
or cnetdoc.zip or vbnetdoc.zip.
actually this was probably in another zip but I never kept the link.
I lost a lot of stuff in a hardware crash of the main backup drive last year
and I have never checked all my address data because its every which way.